WHEN COMBINING A STRONG PROGRAM WITH EAGER AND ENGAGED CANDIDATES, THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELF: A STEADY STREAM OF ACCOMPLISHED LEADERS READY TO TACKLE EVER-CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL CHALLENGES.
OUR MISSION REMAINS CLEAR AND UNCHANGED FROM 35 YEARS AGO: WE AIM TO STRENGTHEN REGIONAL LEADERSHIP AND ACT AS THE PREMIER LEADERSHIP RESOURCE FOR WNY AND SOUTHERN ONTARIO. WHILE OUR ROOTS ARE FIRMLY PLANTED IN NIAGARA COUNTY, OUR EFFORTS EXTEND ACROSS THE REGION TO HELP NURTURE LEADERS IN ALL INDUSTRIES.
What to Expect.
- Sessions designed and taught by regional leaders and industry experts
- Collaboration with leaders from across all industries
- Exclusive behind the scenes access and tours of industries impacting our region
- Guest facilitation to enhance self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Breakdown of Myers–Briggs Type Indicator to support growth in understanding behaviors and communication
- Personal Leadership Development Plan
- Coaching and Mentoring Program offered upon graduation
- Joining LN and a network of almost 2,000 alumni leaders
An Unforgettable Experience.
IT'S TIME TO RISE TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
Individuals in the Leadership Niagara program quickly enhance their leadership skills and improve their overall professional performance.
You'll learn about regional and global issues, receive support from peer leaders and mentors, and help drive the future of WNY.
A BIG BOOST FOR COMPANY PRODUCTIVITY
When you or your team participate, Leadership Niagara helps your organization develop talent that will create tangible successful results.
Take your company to the next level by preparing future executives and developing current leaders for continuous growth.
THE REGION WINS WHEN LEADERS EMERGE
Leadership Niagara helps to create more productive and impactful members of our community through servant leadership principles and the spirit of entrepreneurship. Improving the economic competitiveness of WNY and Southern Ontario.
Build local, regional and international relationships.
Join the Legacy
SELF-AWARENESS & CRITICAL THINKING
CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
CRIMINAL JUSTICE & ETHICS
MID-YEAR COMMUNITY ACTION PROJECTS
AGRIBUSINESS & INNOVATION
EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
CLOSING RETREAT: A YEAR IN REVIEW
December 10: Graduation
*Session is hosted in Canada. Proper identification is required.
8 AM- 4 PM
January and June
(Conclude by noon on the second day)